Tuesday 10 August 2010

10th August

Weigh In: 139.2lbs

I'm fasting today, first one since January, it's going okay so far, felt a bit shaky, my body is not used to not having breakfast. It was throwing a temper tantrum. Lol.

There's this guy at work taht I really hate, he's new and he is so arrogant, make me want to kill him. I hate being a sales representative, all the guys are such pricks! I haven't been there that long, so might move and change jobs, only for more money tho.Lol.

I'm a bit worried, I agreed with my ana buddy that I would fast with her on thursday, but my mother wants to come over for dinner, i cant just serve up fresh air on a plate garnished with a bit of imaginary parsley! I really dont know what to do, I never normally have to hide things, just avoid, but i cant avoid this one,help????

Plus I have a thinspo crush on Rachel McAdams this week :)


 
Lv FadingSecret

Xx

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about maybe doing a one day fast once a week, I need adivice do you think that is safe??? I am trying not to fall back into bad habits like purging when i was younger I want to stay away from that. I dont know anyone I can talk to or share what I am going through with. any advice from anyone would be great thanks! Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 day fasts arent bad, its about will power tho. I've head the health benefits dont really take effect until the 3rd day of fasting, but the huge deficit in calories you achieve through a one day fast is beneficial to those of us that calorie count, and it can help you lose weight. but sometimes it is main water weight. Fasts are safe as long as you don't go extreme with the amount of days you do. what about a liquid fast to begin with, so if you are hungry you can have soup or juice?
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you that was really helpful!!!! I will defiantly try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could pretend its one of your friends birthday that day and say you're all going out for a meal. Then you won't have to eat at all with your mum or if she really wants you too only have a little because you're still full from the 'meal' you went out with your friends for?? x

    ReplyDelete