Tuesday 17 August 2010

17th August

Weigh In: 137.7lbs

I got down to 136.9lbs the other day I was so happy, it was unbelieveable. BUT, me and my BF had a huge arguement and I ate and ate and then purged, and continued this cycle till I couldn't purge/eat anymore. I used laxs last night, I don't think my body reacts to them anymore :( no BM :'(

Today is 800cal day

B: 35g porridge and 100g skim milk
L: 91g cooked pearl barley and 65g tuna in brine
S: options hot choc
D: a medium jacket potatoe with skin(!!!) and 100g salad and 20g light butter
S: 200g skim milk
TOTAL 771cals

I'm going away to Disney Land Paris(BTW I'm 21, but i'll act like I'm 10 LOL) on Monday with the BF's family and I really must be down to 135-134lbs at least. I'm guna go swimming every day while I'm on holiday, I <3 swimming. and go on rides all day long, and walk everywhere, I'm guna make my BF walk with me, he said he would come swimming too. I'm guna try and get away with breakfast and dinner and thats it. I'm really worrying about it, but it will be fine, fingers crossed.

Lv FadingSecret
Xx

P.S. how much do you think snow white would weight if she was real, and what her measurements would be

1 comment:

  1. you're going to keep everything under control when you're away, don't worry. just have confidence, even if it's kinda fake, no one will suspect a thing if you act like everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete